Sunday, July 15, 2007

Woo woo! I'm published!

As my semester at Barcelona draws to a close, I'm getting more and more emails about the conference that I'm attending in Vancouver. I'm getting pretty excited about it. Here's the poster that we will be displaying after we give our talk.
AAAI Poster
Its gonna look like mostly gibberish, but the essence of it is that the technology tries to create good stories, given a set of possible plot points in a story. Imagine a choose-your-own-adventure novel, and this technology is trying to pick satisfying stories in the novel.

I should be doing work...

Love you guys!

-Kenny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what an extraordinary trip, kenny!! thank you for sharing your travels with us! i've certainly enjoyed reading your exciting and interesting entries; all experiences never to forget! can't wait for you to get back as we've all missed you! have a safe trip back! ^^

AKang